The Greater Baltimore Chamber of Commerce: The Ultimate Resource for Your Business
Did you know that most consumers (59%) think that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall?* Your investment in the Greater Baltimore Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your business and in our community.
*excerpt from a research study conducted by Market Street, a part of The Schapiro Group Inc., Atlanta GA
Membership Benefits Include:
Get Better Connected
Get In The Know
Get Problems Solved
Get More Visibility
Professional Development & Networking
- Establish business relationships at networking events held monthly
- Build your professional and personal career with our monthly Small Business Forum
- Receive invitations to Chamber events at special member pricing
- Access to other area networking events such as the Mega-Networking held two times a year
- FREE Federation Membership to the Maryland Chamber of Commerce (Business with under 10 employees)
- Display your membership sticker at your business and place a members badge on your web site
- Include the Chamber logo on your materials
Visibility & Recognition
- Increase business exposure through an enhanced business listing on www.greaterbaltimorechamber.org with a direct link to your website
- Share your company event on our events calendar
- Celebrate grand openings & ribbon cuttings
- Get referrals by attending our many events or inquires received by the Chamber
Information & Resources
- Stay informed of Chamber events and news through our monthly newsletter and quarterly mailed newsletter
- Access information on what Baltimore County offers for business owners so you can grow your business
- Benefit from a unified voice advocating for business-friendly legislation on the local level
- Meet and network with elected officials during legislative receptions and visits
- Save up to 30% on office supplies, e-mail marketing and other business expenses
- Commercial and Residential Energy Co-Op – click here for more information
- Offer and take advantage of member-to-member discounts
What Chamber Members Are Saying:
"Being an active member of the Chamber is such a meaningful & rewarding experience. The number of resources, networking opportunities, and connections throughout the county that come with being a member has made my time here well spent. Along with the Chamber’s resources, I’ve also received an enormous amount of support during the pandemic and with my business that I would not have received without my membership."
Heidi Hiller, CEO of Innovative Party Planners
"The Greater Baltimore Chamber of Commerce has given me a greater appreciation for entrepreneurship and insight into running a small business. The networking opportunities are priceless. I’ve had the privilege to meet so many like-minded business owners who are passionate about their craft. I’ve been a member since 2018 and have witnessed the chamber go through so many obstacles and changes, but the camaraderie, support, and willingness to rally together in tough times really sets this chamber apart. As a business owner, it’s refreshing to know that this resource exists whose mission is to help us thrive and grow through networking, partnerships, and giving back to our community."
Kimberly Fernandez, Owner of Girlkin Lashes
"The Greater Baltimore Chamber of Commerce is a crucial pillar of my business plan. The Chamber offers direct support relevant to my strategies for growth and sustainability. GBCC connects me with business owners and consumers in the community and fosters the relationship-building process. I find colleagues and business partners within the Chamber, and more importantly, reach clients outside the organization. My GBCC membership keeps my services and brand ‘top of mind’ and is a key aspect of my direct and drip marketing efforts. I show up and participate, and the GBCC model delivers."
Heidi Marie Bell, Owner at Heidi Marie Bell Photography
"The Greater Baltimore Chamber of Commerce feels like home! It’s great to be around like-minded business owners who are invested in our community. These types of organizations are meant to be more than just a title, more than just a resume builder, but an impactful experience, and that can be found here. There’s passion at every event the chamber hosts, and I guarantee that if you’re invested and genuine about networking, you’ll find meaningful connections at the very first event you attend. I did!"
Marcellis Mosby II, Owner at Disinfect It
"Joining the Greater Baltimore Chamber of Commerce was one of the best decisions for our business. We have been in business for 9 years and belong to many chambers and business associations. This has by far been the best! Beth and team do exactly what a chamber is supposed to do: they support your business, help you generate leads, and promote your business. They hold networking and events that will help your business grow!"
Joni Elmore, Owner at Kona Ice of Central Baltimore County